Tuesday 3 September 2013

A declaration of myself




My name is Yashnick Auliar. I am 25 years old and live in a beautiful country called Mauritius, found in the Indian Ocean.



MY PROFESSION


I am an educator teaching Design & Technology in a school called the Mauritius College. Teaching has become my profession since the last 3 years and I can say that it has been a very good journey till now, and surely will be in the years to come. I enjoy teaching a lot as well as the partners involved in this process, namely my students, the teaching staff and the management of this prosperous institution.


The subject Design & Technology 

(DT) is becoming more and more popular among Mauritian students. This field ideally suits young and dynamic learners who have the eager to design and create new things in life which solve existing problem in view of making life more comfortable and enjoyable.

DT's curriculum in Mauritius has been designed in such a way that students get the opportunity to express themselves through 'uncommon' modes of assessments such as workshop and practical sessions, coursework executions as well as graphic software creations. Students develop skills such as craftsmanship, workmanship, problem solving, time management and planning, perseverance and many of psychomotor skills.

MY HOBBIES


I love to play and watch football. I have been playing this game since young and I am a great fan of the English Football. I also have great passion in creating computer generated graphics using graphics software. After completion of BA in Graphic Design, great interest was developed towards software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. Along with my interest towards these software, great passion has also been developed towards photography. My main interest is to capture incredible images of nature, especially wildlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment